The easy, painless† way to continuously monitor glucose for up to 14 days
- Get reliable readings in an hour or less after inserting a new sensor.
- Low profile, rechargeable transmitter lasts entire 14-day session on a single charge.
- Comfortable sensor and adhesive provides long wear time with minimal irritation.
- Unique, needle-free design reduces pain and insertion complications.
- Simple to use, ergonomic design.
- The applicator provides years of use before it needs to be replaced.
- Monitor levels over the past minute or 1, 3, 6, 12, or 24 hours.
- Receive alerts for glucose level changes or other events that require your attention.
- Personalized glucose reports to help users and their healthcare team visualize time-in-range trends.
† In a recent clinical study, 86% of study participants found the pain related to the insertion of a sensor to be less than that of a single finger stick.
* Finger stick testing is required for daily calibration (every 24 hours after initialization) and if CGM readings do not match your symptoms or expectations, when making treatment-related decisions. If the CGM does not display a glucose level, does not display a trend arrow, or is displaying estimated values, you may not have enough information to make a treatment decision and a test with a blood glucose meter is recommended.