THE WAVEFORM CGM SYSTEM
The easy, painless† way to continuously monitor glucose for up to 14 days
Sensor & Transmitter
- Get reliable readings in an hour or less after inserting a new sensor.
- Low profile, rechargeable transmitter lasts entire 14-day session on a single charge.
- Comfortable sensor and adhesive provides long wear time with minimal irritation.
- Unique, needle-free design reduces pain and insertion complications.
- Simple to use, ergonomic design.
- The applicator provides years of use before it needs to be replaced.
- Monitor levels over the past minute or 1, 3, 6, 12, or 24 hours.
- Receive alerts for glucose level changes or other events that require your attention.
- Personalized glucose reports to help users and their healthcare team visualize time-in-range trends.
† In a recent clinical study, 86% of study participants found the pain related to the insertion of a sensor to be less than that of a single finger stick.
* Finger stick testing is required for daily calibration (every 24 hours after initialization) and if CGM readings do not match your symptoms or expectations, when making treatment-related decisions. If the CGM does not display a glucose level, does not display a trend arrow, or is displaying estimated values, you may not have enough information to make a treatment decision and a test with a blood glucose meter is recommended.
Discover more about CGM
A continuous glucose monitor is a new way to automatically track glucose levels every minute, 24 hours a day. Learn more about how this tiny sensor works.See How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I shower, swim, or do other activities that get the CGM wet?
Yes. The transmitter and sensor adhesive patch can be worn while bathing or showering. These items are water resistant, so you can also swim with the transmitter and sensor adhesive patch in place up to a depth of 3 feet, for up to 30 minutes. These items should not be worn in a hot tub. Refer to your product user guide for more information on proper usage.
How can I start using the WaveForm CGM?
Currently, the WaveForm CGM is available in Europe through our distribution partner Menarini Diagnostics. For residents in the United States and other countries, please sign up to stay informed about product availability. If you live in Europe, ask your healthcare professional how you can access the GlucoMen Day CGM product.
Where can the CGM sensor be worn on the body?
The WaveForm CGM is approved for use on the abdomen and lower sides.
Who is able to use the WaveForm CGM?
In countries where the WaveForm CGM has received CE Mark approval, for people with diabetes to use in making treatment decisions.
How long can the transmitter be used?
The transmitter is rechargeable and reusable. When fully charged, the transmitter lasts a full 14-day session before it needs to be recharged. The transmitter is warrantied for two years of use.
Can I use the CGM for treatment decisions?
Yes. The WaveForm CGM is intended to replace finger stick testing for making diabetes treatment decisions. In cases where your symptoms do not match the current CGM reading, or the CGM glucose reading does not match your expectations, perform a blood glucose test to confirm you are making the correct treatment decision. If the CGM does not display a glucose level, does not display a trend arrow, or is displaying estimated values, you may not have enough information to make a treatment decision and a finger stick blood glucose test should be used.
Interested in learning more about WaveForm Diabetes?
Get in touch to learn about our products, company, and more.Contact Us